Lost book

  • sisimka
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 12 7:57 AM
      Hey all, I wonder if someone can help me remember an old book.

      I read it years ago and the story was something like one day all the
      women vanished and the men were left to fend for themselves. You get
      the women's side of the story too, and the novel alternates between
      telling how the men and women end up running their separate worlds.

      Anyone remember this one?
    • Stewart Manby
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 13 8:35 AM
        nope sorry i have not sounds good though

        sisimka <sisimka@...> wrote:Hey all, I wonder if someone can help me remember an old book.