David Gemmel

  • thorcory
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 13, 2005
      David Gemmel is becoming one of my favorite Authors. It seems that
      every book I read of his is great!
    • Dave Donovan
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 13, 2005
        I've never read any of his, which do you recommend to start with?

        For Horror/SciFi/Fantasy Movie, Book and CD Reviews and News
        http://davesnewsandreviews.blogspot.com
        My Opinion Piece
        http://irreversibledamage.blogspot.com/
        David Gemmel is becoming one of my favorite Authors. It seems that
        every book I read of his is great!

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        To visit your group on the web, go to:

      • karl barnes