Looking for someone to review my book

  • Amin Emilio Aun Joven
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2005
      Hello, I recently published The Nightmare Hero through Iuniverse and I
      am looking for someone to reveiw my book. If you agree to do so I can
      send you an adobe ebook of the manuscript. The following is the sell
      sheet to give you more information on the title. Please email me at
      thenightmarehero_author@... if you are interested.

      Author reveals secrets of God, life, and the universe.
      Don't let your beliefs destroy you.

      (Coachella Valley, CA) Amin Emilio Aun Joven's first novel brings to
      light the mysteries of God and the truths of the universe in this
      fantasy-action book, published by Iuniverse.

      Imagine a universe that contains all other universes in the confines
      of metal books, held in an infinite hallway with endless shelves. From
      these universes emerges a hero forged from the flesh of the greatest
      heroes, villains, men, and woman. Palidan Torvic is born from the
      flesh of all legends to become the legend of legends. His quest to
      perfect his skill will lead him to many truths about the nature of
      things, the value of knowing, and how to defeat evil. Palidan perfects
      his skill to one day destroy Zarcod Malicus, an adversary who believes
      himself to be God. On his quest he realizes and discovers the truths
      that he needs to combat this monster, and return the realm of reality
      to a balanced state. Join Palidan as he realizes his true fate, to be
      the warrior in the shadows and in unseen sight, to be The Nightmare Hero!

      Behind the minds of those that fear, lies the unconquerable hero that
      all must hear.

      Don't let your beliefs destroy you! Learn the hidden truths of God and
      life from The Nightmare Hero. The Nightmare Hero features incredible
      space action, characters that are larger than life, and a hero that is
      truly the sum of all his parts. Buy The Nightmare Hero today and learn
      about what God needs of us. This book features an appendix of poems
      and quotes with a philosophical angle that will tickle your thinking
      cap and allow you to realize your place in the world.

      Amin Emilio Aun Joven is the author of various essays on the human
      condition and a philosopher. The Nightmare Hero is his first Novel.

      Fiction / Fantasy / General
      Trade Paperback
      Publication Date: Apr-2005
      Price: $12.95