Re: [Fantasy_Books] Re: Fantasy Idol - Round 2 results

    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 30, 2005
      Have you done Fantasy Idol Round 3 yet??

      Message 2 of 7 , May 5, 2005
        Sorry, I started up a writing critique circle and I've gotten kind of
        distracted by my own writing. I'll try to pick it up this weekend.
        I've been itching to get back into the stories. It is a sign of their
        strength that I still remember exactly what was happening in each.

        Michael