Re: [Fantasy_Books] Re:

  • BONNIE BROYLES
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10, 2005
      No I'm not, I'll have to check it out.............So your a fan Of her books.....I think I wrote her name wrong (sorry) I Cant wait til the next one comes out

      Jennifer <jen@...> wrote:

      Actually, I have Dead Witch Walking in mass market (signed) and in ARC
      form, which Kim has invited me to send to her so it can be signed. And
      I bought The Good The Bad and The Undead the day it was released. :-)
      Are you on The Hollows yahoo group?

      Jennifer

      "BONNIE" [chica_bro@...] wrote:

      If you'll read anything with vampires, you should try "dead witch
      walking" and "the good the bad and the undead" By kim hamilton

      Sorry off the subject of the books you bought