I don't think I've sent an intro?

  • Char
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 8, 2005
      Just realized I started posting without introducing myself. How rude! *grin*

      I'm Charlene, a 30 y/o stay-at-home Mom of two toddlers.

      I'm also totally blind, so scan my books and have my computer read them out loud to me.

      All this means that while I'm enjoying some awesome fantasy novel, I'm also doing dishes or changing diapers or potty training. Very unique.

      It means that I can read a lot, though, and do it while I'm doing just about anything else. This is good, since I'm a major book worm. Probably about 75% of what I read is fantasy.

      There. That's probably waay more info than you wanted.:) *grin*

      TTYL

      Char

    • Gloria & John Oliver
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 9, 2005
        You can multitask! Oh that is awesome. Wish I could. I am a one thing at a
        time only girl. :-)

        Gloria Oliver
        www.gloriaoliver.com
        Fantasy Novels