[Fantasy_Books] Terry Brooks autogrpahing

  • AHobbs3ACE@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2000
      Just in case anyone is in the area. on October 2, 2000 at 7:00 (Monday)
      Terry Brooks will be autographing at the Waldenbooks at Northeast Mall in
      Hurst, Texas
      His new book will be the first book in a new 4 book Shannara series that
      takes place a generation after Talisman of Shannara

      Also on October 22, 2000, (Saturday) at 2:00 PM Laurell K. Hamilton will be
      autographing at the Waldenbooks as well.
      Her new book, A Kiss of Shadows is the first book in a new series not related
      to her Anita Blake Vampire Hunter series.

      We will have large quantities of all their books so if you want autographs,
      here's an opportunity.

      thanks

      If you need additional info or would like autographed books, please feel free
      to contact us at
      Waldenbooks
      Northeast mall
      1101 Melbourne Rd #2012
      Hurst, TX 76053
      817-589-1021

      We deliver all over the US, including Hawaii and Alaska with a mailing charge
      of only $4.00