Re: [Fantasy_Books] Digest Number 1248

  • Dave Donovan
    Message 1 of 15 , Mar 4, 2005
      Hey, I just finished "Afterlife" by Douglas Clegg, and while it's not really fantasy in the elven sense, it's a really good suspenseful book. So if anyone likes to break away from the genre from time to time it's a pretty good one to try. Not to mention it's kinda short at 261 pages.

      For Horror/SciFi/Fantasy movie, book, and music news and reviews click here
      http://davesnewsandreviews.blogspot.com