Re: [Fantasy_Books] Digest Number 129

  • James B. Del Giudice
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 5, 2000
      Hi Bill,

      I'm sorry, man. Thomas Covenant pissed me off alot, but I still burned through the books (and these are fat books). I finished the first trilogy in four days and I'm not a fast reader. The Land is just awesome. The plot is good and so are the characters, but the setting weaves the charm. I'd happily move there in a heartbeat, if I could (sigh).
      Question: How did you finish a story that repeatedly rendered you unconscious? Are you, perhaps, recommending the story as a sleep aid? ;-)

      James