The Small Press Book Fair 12/4-5

  • Cantara Christopher
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2004
      In case you haven't seen the ads around town, this is to remind
      everyone that the NY Small Press Book Fair will be running this
      weekend, Saturday 10-6 and Sunday 11-5 on literarily historic 20 W
      44th (street of the Algonquin and the old offices of The New Yorker).
      My imprint, CityFables, is exhibiting on the 3rd floor. Please come
      up and say hi! Especially if you're broke, as we've got free treats
      at our table. On Sunday at 12:15, my husband Michael "The Mad Mick"
      Matheny is scheduled to read from his third novel, A Hole in the Fog.

      Would really love to see you guys this weekend--

      Cantara Christopher, Coordinator
      THE SPECULATIVE FICTION FAIR