Re: [Fantasy_Books] Re: book review

  • Jan Visser
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 30, 2004
      Thanks! For those of you who live in the US, I'll be selling signed copies of my book at the Philcon science fiction and fantasy convention in Philadelphia, December 10-12.
      Here's a link to their web site.

      http://www.philcon.org/2004/

      Maybe I'll see you there.

      Jan

      Shiloh <dragon_queen1818@...> wrote:

      awesome. i hope i'll be able to publish my books, but i doubt any
      of them will be on the same page as Stephen King.

      btw, your book looks interesting. i'll check it out sometime.

      Visit www.the-crystal-skulls.com for a free excerpt from my novel The Crystal Skulls.