book review

  • Jan Visser
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 27, 2004
      Check out this review of my novel The Crystal Skulls...

      http://www.murderandmayhembookclub.com/reviews.htm

      Always nice to be on the same page as Stephen King!

      Jan
    • Shiloh
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 29, 2004
        awesome. i hope i'll be able to publish my books, but i doubt any
        of them will be on the same page as Stephen King.

        btw, your book looks interesting. i'll check it out sometime.
        --- In Fantasy_Books@yahoogroups.com, "Jan Visser"
        <jaivee2004@y...> wrote:

        > Check out this review of my novel The Crystal Skulls...
        >
        > http://www.murderandmayhembookclub.com/reviews.htm
        >
        > Always nice to be on the same page as Stephen King!
        >
        > Jan
      • Stephen Gambuti
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 29, 2004
          Hi Jan!

          If you are ever interested in having an interview at www.fictionbytes.com please let me know. We have a few NY Times bestsellers on the site as well and an upcoming interview with Herbie Brennan as well as DJ MacHale.

          Congrats on the review!
          Steve

          The War Your Teachers Never Told You About

          Center Moon: Stone of Cordova
          www.fictionbytes.com
          Ranked in the top ten in Young Adult
          at www.fictionwise.com

        • Jan Visser
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 30, 2004
            Steve,

            I checked out your web site, and I would be interested in doing an interview. Thanks for the offer.

            Jan

            Stephen Gambuti <stevegambuti@...> wrote:
            Hi Jan!

            If you are ever interested in having an interview at www.fictionbytes.com please let me know. We have a few NY Times bestsellers on the site as well and an upcoming interview with Herbie Brennan as well as DJ MacHale.

            Congrats on the review!
            Steve

            The War Your Teachers Never Told You About

            Center Moon: Stone of Cordova
            www.fictionbytes.com
            Ranked in the top ten in Young Adult
            at www.fictionwise.com

            Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

            Visit www.the-crystal-skulls.com for a free excerpt from my novel The Crystal Skulls.

          • Jan Visser
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 30, 2004
              Thanks! For those of you who live in the US, I'll be selling signed copies of my book at the Philcon science fiction and fantasy convention in Philadelphia, December 10-12.
              Here's a link to their web site.

              http://www.philcon.org/2004/

              Maybe I'll see you there.

              Jan