My newsletter

  • Stephen Gambuti
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2004
      If anyone is interested in joining my newsletter, please email me and I will add you to the list. :) The focus of the fictionbytes site is science fiction and fantasy.

      Every month we have new author interviews, book and game reviews. We are alos building a flash fiction section.

      Thanks,
      Steve

      Get your paperback copy of
      Center Moon: Stone of Cordova