Jane Yolen book

  • Stephen Gambuti
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 3, 2004
      Hi All,

      I am looking for a book by Jane Yolen. It is about a boy who found a dragon egg and raises it to get him free of slavery. I think it is Dragon's Blood, but I am not quite sure. If any one can help me with this I would appreciate it.

      I understand it is a series and wanted to read the second part. It has been years since I read the first one.

      Thanks,
      Steve

      Author of Center Moon: Stone of Cordova
      www.fictionbytes.com
      Now Available! Get your Copy!

    • capnbrown2002
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 4, 2004
        --- In Fantasy_Books@yahoogroups.com, Stephen Gambuti
        <stevegambuti@y...> wrote:
        > Hi All,
        >
        > I am looking for a book by Jane Yolen. It is about a boy who found
        a dragon egg and raises it to get him free of slavery. I think it is
        Dragon's Blood, but I am not quite sure. If any one can help me with
        this I would appreciate it.

        > I understand it is a series and wanted to read the second part. It
        has been years since I read the first one.

        > Thanks,
        > Steve
        >

        > Author of Center Moon: Stone of Cordova
        > www.fictionbytes.com
        > Now Available! Get your Copy!

        Here is the trilogy:
        Dragon's Blood: The Pit Dragon Trilogy, Volume One

        Heart's Blood: The Pit Dragon Trilogy Volume Two

        A Sending of Dragons: The Pit Dragon Trilogy, Volume Three
        Never read them, just found it on Amazon, but let me know if they're
        good!
        -CB
      • Stephen Gambuti
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 4, 2004
          Thank you CB!

          After I wrote the group, I also remembered to search Amazon. Sometimes I want to just beat myself over the head. lol I need to pickup the second one and begin reading. :)
          Thanks for looking it up. You may want to check one out for yourself. Super book!

          Thanks,
          Steve

          <stevegambuti@y...> wrote:
          > Hi All,
          >
          > I am looking for a book by Jane Yolen. It is about a boy who found
          a dragon egg and raises it to get him free of slavery. I think it is
          Dragon's Blood, but I am not quite sure. If any one can help me with
          this I would appreciate it.

          > I understand it is a series and wanted to read the second part. It
          has been years since I read the first one.

          > Thanks,
          > Steve
          >

          > Author of Center Moon: Stone of Cordova
          > www.fictionbytes.com
          > Now Available! Get your Copy!

          Here is the trilogy:
          Dragon's Blood: The Pit Dragon Trilogy, Volume One

          Heart's Blood: The Pit Dragon Trilogy Volume Two

          A Sending of Dragons: The Pit Dragon Trilogy, Volume Three
          Never read them, just found it on Amazon, but let me know if they're
          good!
          -CB

          Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT