review of POD book

  • Jan Visser
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 1 7:27 PM
      Hello,

      Can anyone tell me where I can get my POD book reviewed?

      Jan
    • Stephen Gambuti
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 1 7:33 PM
        Hi Jan,

        You can try the following places. roundtablereviews and inthelibraryreviews.

        Hope that helps BTW my book was released today!!!!!! :)

        Steve

        Author of Center Moon: Stone of Cordova
        http://centermoon.fictionbytes.com
        Now Available! Get your Copy!

      • Jan Visser
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 2 6:17 AM
          Thanks, Steve. And congratulations!!

          Jan

          Stephen Gambuti <stevegambuti@...> wrote:
          Hi Jan,

          You can try the following places. roundtablereviews and inthelibraryreviews.

          Hope that helps BTW my book was released today!!!!!! :)

          Steve

          Author of Center Moon: Stone of Cordova
          http://centermoon.fictionbytes.com
          Now Available! Get your Copy!

          Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

          Visit www.the-crystal-skulls.com for a free excerpt from my novel The Crystal Skulls.

        • Stephen Gambuti
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 2 6:21 AM
            Your welcome Jan! You can also send something to me and I could post it for you on my site. www.fictionbytes.com Try a place called www.fallenangelreviews.com as well. Good luck!

            BTW... Who is your favorite author? Have

            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 2 6:21 AM
              Your welcome Jan! You can also send something to me and I could post it for you on my site. www.fictionbytes.com Try a place called www.fallenangelreviews.com as well. Good luck!

              BTW... Who is your favorite author? Have you