new fantasy novel published

  • Jan Visser
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 27, 2004
      Hello,

      I would like to let you know that I just piblished my first fantasy
      novel! The title is "The Crystal Skulls', and it's the first
      installment in a series of four books. Check out my web site for more
      information and a free excerpt (first two chapters).

      Web site address: www.the-crystal-skulls.com

      Enjoy!!
    • smhwrite
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 30, 2004
        That is exciting. Welcome to the world of promoting now. I am
        working on a fantasy book myself but have already published
        children's and young adult
        --- In Fantasy_Books@yahoogroups.com, "Jan Visser" <jaivee2004@y...>