My absence

  • Tim Andrews
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2004
      Just thought I'd let you all know that I'm spending the next few
      months away from my beloved Sydney in good ole Washington DC, hence
      the reason I have been somewhat lax in approving new members and
      posting and the like recently. So, if anyone wants to come visit, or
      has any advice on how to survive here, please let me know

      Regards,
      Tim Andrews
      Your friendly list owner, moderator and downright despot