Re: What's everybody doing?

  • Lynne M Ramsdell
    Message 1 of 17 , Aug 16, 2004
      Just noticed that I should have put hasn't had a game going in over a
      year. Sorry about thr typo there.

      Thialynne

      --- In Fantasy_Books@yahoogroups.com, Colin <ashenbow@y...> wrote:
      > *laughs* As a matter of fact, I *DO* live in western Washington!
      Near Bellingham. :) I've never heard of Tempest before - are they a
      local band? I'll have to check them out. And if the fact that I live
      in western Washington isn't coincidence enough for you, "Jack Of
      Kinrowan" was also my first De Lint book. Curiouser and
      curiouser....lol

      > Colin
      >
      > Lynne M Ramsdell <Thialynne@m...> wrote:
      > Powells is a great bookstore in Portland. Have you been to the
      > physical place? It's huge! The building takes up an entire city
      > block and is 5 stories high. Has a cafe in it so you can refresh
      > between floors. I have only been there once. It might have
      changed.
      > I have both of the de Lint books you mention. Jack of Kinrowan was
      > the first thing I read from him. I was totally hooked.
      > We went to the games mostly to hear Tempest play. They are a
      Celtic