Hi! I'm a new artist/writer in this group :o)

  • artschameleon
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8 10:52 PM
      Hi everybody!

      I just signed up and thought I'd say "Hi" and introduce myself.:o)
      I'm a fantasy artist/writer interested in networking with like-minded
      people. I won't be able to post on this board as often as I'd like to
      because of my other projects, so if any of you would like to
      communicate via email or msn messenger, please feel free to contact
      me Chatting or emailing would actually be the easiest way of keeping
      in touch. :o)

      Also, if you're looking for an artist to do some illustrations or
      covers, I'm in the process of renovating my site. If you're interested
      in seeing samples of my work, please email me. I'd love to hear from
      you.
      :o)
      Thanks.
      ArtsChameleon