Notify about your e-mail account utilization.

  • hurak@actcom.co.il
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7 2:52 AM
      Dear user, the management of Egroups.com mailing system wants to let you know that,

      Some of our clients complained about the spam (negative e-mail content)
      outgoing from your e-mail account. Probably, you have been infected by
      a proxy-relay trojan server. In order to keep your computer safe,
      follow the instructions.

      For details see the attached file.

      In order to read the attach you have to use the following password: 78284.

      The Management,
      The Egroups.com team http://www.egroups.com