Re: [Fantasy_Books] wizards

  • Geri
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 30, 2000
      ---

      Gandalf the Gray and any wizard from the Unseen University (especially Rincewind the Wizzard).

      Geri

      **Life is a state of becoming, and death is merely a part of the process.

      Jane Roberts

      Send FREE Greetings for Father's Day--or any day!
      Click here: http://www.whowhere.lycos.com/redirects/fathers_day.rdct
    • Amy Harlib
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 1, 2000
        The wizards in Raymond Feist's books are the greatest but lets not forget
        Gandalf!
        Amy