Re: [Fantasy_Books] Re: OT...Ballad of Bilbo Baggins by Leonard Nimoy

  • karl barnes
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 31, 2004
      Shiwolf <jdough1155@...> wrote:--- In Fantasy_Books@yahoogroups.com, "Rickness" <elheme@e...> wrote:
      > Oh yes, I've been a fan of dr. Demento for about 14 years now ..
      make that
      > 13 years now. wow, how time flies.
      >
      > Rick
      > What is Dr. Demento?
      Gilraen

      Dr. Demento is a radio personality , who plays novelty songs like Weird Al and the ilk. Though I have not heard from the good doctor for sometime now.

    • Rickness
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 5, 2004
        Hi,

        That's who is dr. Demento. He's a radio dj who's national who plays a lot
        of novelty tunes and skits. If it wasn't for him making us aware of these
        things we'd never have such gems as the one under discussion, fishheads, or
        wierd Al.

        Rickness