Re: [Fantasy_Books] Re: Re: new here just want to say hi!

  • Rick
    Message 1 of 37 , Nov 26 10:42 AM
      I found the series enjoyable enough for light reading but it was bassed more
      on a gaming world than anything. I honestly prefered Dragonlance over FR's
      universe but I never really felt anything for any of the characters depicted
      in either respective universe.

      I think though that if one wants a pretty good entertaning book for
      diversion from important matters tha's easy to follow then yes, FR or DL are
      top choices.
      Message 37 of 37 , Nov 27 8:45 PM
        Oh I know, the classic tale of salvation and redemtion and the price that
        had to be paid. The struggle between apparent good and evil.