First Annual FantasyWritersWanted.com Reading Contest!

  • James Richey
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2003
      Are you up to the challenge of reading a book and
      WINNING $50 CASH? Then this contest is for you!

      What better way to read a book knowing you are on a treasure hunt!
      FANTASY READERS WANTED--APPLY WITHIN is an anthology of short stories
      by well-known writers such as Neil Gaiman, Matthew Hughes, and E.G.
      Young. If you accept this quest, you will then be on a journey to
      find the answers to:

      The Ultimate Twenty-Four Questions!

      And the only way you can accomplish this feat is by reading the
      stories! Once you have earned the knowledge, you can then answer the
      questions. And by answering them first, before all others, you will
      win $50 cash as well as additional prizes!

      "How do I do it?" you may ask.

      Well, you shall have to get your copy of "Fantasy Readers Wanted--
      Apply Within" and read it! Then you must join our
      FantasyWritersWanted Group to post and receive emails. Then you will
      have to patiently wait until Saturday, March 20, 2004 8PM CST for the
      Ultimate Twenty-Four Questions to be posted to the
      FantasyWritersWanted Group. The first person to email their response
      with the correct answers to the twenty-four questions wins $50 US, a
      copy of "Fantasy Readers Wanted--Apply Within" and a copy of our
      recent anthology, "Enchanted Realms: The Vampires of Tinadriel and
      Other Tales." There are also Second and Third Prize winners. And
      that's all there is to fulfill your quest!

      For the rules and guidelines go to
      http://www.FantasyWritersWanted.com and click on the link to "New
      Reading Contest!"

      Hope you can join us!

      James Richey
      FantasyWritersWanted Monitor

      So, where can I get my copy of "Fantasy Readers Wanted--Apply Within?"
      Go to these virtual bookstores and use title search:
      http://www.BarnesandNoble.com
      http://www.Amazon.com
      Or get your copy directly from the publisher at Silver Lake
      Publishing.
      http://www.silverlakepublishing.com/index.html
      Or simply ask your local bookstore to special order a copy.

      How do I join the FantasyWritersWanted Group?
      Go to the Home Page of FantasyWritersWanted.com and click on
      "Visit Our FantasyWritersWanted Group."
      Or go here: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FantasyWritersWanted/

      Happy Reading, and Good Luck!