Re: [Fantasy_Books] hi all

  • Rick, wandering fallen angel
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 13, 2003
      I'll join you man

      The first three rj books reminded me of like Darth Vader at the end, "Join
      me Rand and together we can kill the emperor he has forseen it .. don't deny
      me!" "Oh shit, I just went through three books, am going to go mad and that
      wasn't even the bloody darth dark one?" Then the next few books wend by
      with flat peole, the only people I liked were some of the forsaken. All the
      men were stupid, he women siffed, wonder if they did a lot of coke and
      sniffing at men was to cover it up.

      I don't exactly agree with how Eddings handled male female interactions but
      it was more readable than was Jordan's works.
      The first rule of Jordan, "When you can' figure out a way to bring threads
      to and end, just bring in new people and new threads".
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 13, 2003
        I love the Coldfire trilogy!!!

        Rick