Nemisis game - a good watch

  • k orchard
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2003
      Hi everyone,
      I'm not sure if you can get this movie outside of CAnada as it's a Canadian, New Zealand production in DVD/Video but what a fascinating movie. If you like intellectual, surreal, kind of twisted and unusual movies with an ending you would never expect, you'll like it. AS the title suggests it kind of revolves around budha's rival - nemisis and a game of riddles. It's really different. It's sort of a murder mystery, thriller but I don't really even know how to classify it. Anyway, I thought the acting was good and the production, and in many ways it was definitely Canadian. I haven't been reading much lately, though I have been given some great books to start on by a friend, but wanted to share this as I quite enjoyed it. IF anyone sees it, let me know what you thought. Also, for anyone who is interested, my publisher New Concepts has a new list group and anyone who joins is eligible for a giveaway with several prizes: a huge basket full of disks, print books, and other goodies; and five $10.00 gift certificates. This will run through the end of September. NCP publishes every genre, so most tastes are satisfied. The link to join is: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/new_concepts_pub/join .

      Take care,
      KErry
      Kerry Orchard
      Fantasy Author of:The Augur's Voice &
      The Thoughtmaster's Conduit
      New Concepts Publishing.. ebook&print
      Preview at:www.kerryorchard.com

    • Starrider
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 3, 2003
        As you describe it, the movie really sounds great!
        But we are kind of "backward" here, so I don't think I can see it...
        I'll look out for it... "Nemesis game"...

        Starrider

        k orchard <kerry@...> wrote:
[...]

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        Live life fully... You only have one...