THE WAIT IS OVER! X-posted

  • lorieoclare@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2003
      THE NUWORLD SAGA CONTINUES!

      TARA THE GREAT
      AVAILABLE NOW!!

      Hi Everyone!
      I'm thrilled to announce that TARA THE GREAT, BOOK II, in the NUWORLD
      series, is available now through Amber Quill Press!
      Use this link: <A HREF="http://www.amberquill.com/futuristic.html#NW2">http://www.amberquill.com/futuristic.html#NW2</A>
      and buy your copy now! While you are there, read an excerpt from the book,
      and see the wonderful reviews its received so far!!
      You will love TARA THE GREAT, and stay tuned, because ALL FOR ONE,
      Book III, in the NUWORLD series, will be out in November!
      Lorie
      <A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/lorieoclare/">Lorie O'Clare.com</A>