Re: Hello! I'm new

  • Jessica Rydill
    Message 1 of 23 , Jul 2, 2003
      Paging Roger Zelazny!

      (The trouble is now I'm going to giggle every time I SEE the darned
      book).

      Although seriously, I've heard it's wonderful.

      Jessica

      --- In Fantasy_Books@yahoogroups.com, "Kali" <krainwater@c...> wrote:
      > It's The Great Book of Amber. Thank you kindly.
      >
      > Lightning

      Book of Amber are two different series but they just look like
      eachother....
      > > I'll try to get The Big Book of Amber by Zelazny at the library
      when I've got the time... Unfortunately I have to work.... I hate
      work but I need the money...

      > > Starrider
      > >
      > > Kali <krainwater@c...> wrote:
      > > _The Great Book of Amber_. It is big, but it's not called "The
      Big Book of
      > > Amber."
      > >
      > > Lightning

    • Starrider
      Message 2 of 23 , Jul 3, 2003
        The Great Book of Amber by Roger Zelazny....

        Kali <krainwater@...> wrote:It's The Great Book of Amber. Thank you kindly.

        Lightning
        > I think I have it now... Phillip Pullman's trilogy and The Big Book of Amber are two different series but they just look like eachother....
        > I'll try to get The Big Book of Amber by Zelazny at the library when I've got the time... Unfortunately I have to work.... I hate work but I need the money...
        >
        > Starrider
        >
        > Kali <krainwater@...> wrote:
        > _The Great Book of Amber_. It is big, but it's not called "The Big Book of
        > Amber."
        >
        > Lightning

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        Live life fully... You only have one...
      • Kali
        Message 3 of 23 , Jul 3, 2003
          It is great. I think I'll go bug my sister until she lets me read it again.

          Lightning