Re: [Fantasy_Books] Re: WOW!

  • Andrea Orel S. Valle
    Message 1 of 24 , Jun 10, 2003
      Another good progrm for PDA's when it comes to reading books is iSilo. This is a good program because it recognizes a lot of different formats, unlike the Pam Reader, which is more selective. Another thing I like about it is when you open it, you get to see at once what books you've got. And there's a lot of them floating on the net. I don't think you'll have much problems with looking for something complatible with it because it's a newer line on the palm100 series. Also, there is a program called iSiloX that lets you convert any text on yur computer to iSilo format, so you can make your own books :)

      Try checking out this webpage for the program

      http://www.freewarepalm.com

    • Ken James
      Message 2 of 24 , Jun 11, 2003
        >From: Warren Ockrassa <nw-ebooks@...>
        >
        >You should have no trouble at all with the Palm Reader software.

        My only problem with the Palm Reader software is that it takes up quite a
        bit
        of Memory.

      • cherokeegirl722000
        Message 3 of 24 , Apr 15, 2007
          Hi i am new here, so bear with me!
          kara
        • Gloria
          Message 4 of 24 , Apr 15, 2007
            Hey Kara! *wave*

            Gloria Oliver
            www.gloriaoliver.com
            Unveiling the Fantastic

            Message 5 of 24 , Apr 15, 2007
              Hi Kara.

              Welcome. What kind of fantasy books do you like? Who is your favorite author?

              -- Maggi

              To: Fantasy_Books@yahoogroups.comFrom: cherokeegirl722000@...: Sun, 15 Apr 2007 17:20:49 +0000Subject: [Fantasy_Books] HI

              Message 6 of 24 , Apr 15, 2007
                I like some about Merlin, I like wizards/witchs, Made up lands,and
                such. My favorite author HAS TO BE T.A. Barro for SURE!!!
                Kara

                --- In Fantasy_Books@yahoogroups.com, Maggi Heffler <mmheffler@...>
                wrote:

                > Hi Kara.
                >
                > Welcome. What kind of fantasy books do you like? Who is your
                favorite author?

                > -- Maggi
                >

                > To: Fantasy_Books@...: cherokeegirl722000@...: Sun, 15 Apr 2007
                17:20:49 +0000Subject: [Fantasy_Books] HI

                > Hi i am new here, so bear with me!kara

              • richard claypool
                Message 7 of 24 , Apr 16, 2007
                  Hi and welcome to the group.