Re: I am reading.....

  • nancydaffodil
    Message 1 of 4 , May 31, 2003
      I am reading "Red Queen, White Queen" by Henry Treece. I forget who
      recommended it, but thank you, it's excellent.

      Has anyone read The Gates of Sleep by Mercedes Lackey? I bought it
      for 25cents at the library book sale,haven't read it yet but the
      cover alone is worth the price.

      Nancy
    • Frank T
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 1, 2003
        Haven't read that one, but Lackey can be very good at times. Best of
        her works I've read was The Last herald Mage Trilogy.
        FrankT
        --- In Fantasy_Books@yahoogroups.com, "nancydaffodil"