Quest Writing Competition

  • James Richey
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2003
      Silverlake Publishing and FantasyWritersWanted.com
      have teamed up to bring our "Quest Writing
      Competition" to fantasy writers the world over.

      This competition is for short stories that are
      quest-themed tales of the fantastic (light fantasy,
      dark fantasy, high fantasy, humorous fantasy, literary
      fantasy, etc.). No science fiction or
      non-speculative horror. Up to 20K words, flexible,
      (2,000 to 8,000 words preferred). Pays out in equal
      share royalties and author copies.

      For more information just head on over to
      http://www.FantasyWritersWanted.com and click on the
      "Quest Writing Competition" link for rules.

      Deadline: June 15, 2003. So hurry!

      Sponsered by:
      http://www.silverlakepublishing.com/index.html