re Fictionwise e-books & fantasy

  • k orchard
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2003
      I was shocked to find that The Thoughtmaster's Conduit is now available at FICTIONWISE for any who enjoy shopping there! Just thought I'd let people know as I have been asked about it -why it's not there. I'm kind of excited. I feel that the paperback has better editing but the e-book was the eppie finalist...so there you go. One thing about e-books you can't beat the price, though NCP's seem quite a bit cheaper at 3.99$ than a lot of the others.

      Happy reading,
      Kerry
      Kerry Orchard
      Author of: The Thoughtmaster's Conduit
      2002 eppie finalist best fantasy
      The Augur's Voice...coming soon...chk out the preivew at:
      http://www.kerryorchard.com