OT: April Fool Madness Contest Winner

  • CaitlynMckenna@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2003
      Congratulations to Susan E. Talbot, the winner of my April Fool's contest. :)

      Be watching for more upcoming contests to be announced soon!

      Cheers,

      cait

      Caitlyn McKenna (<A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/caitlyn_mckenna/">Caitlyn's Book Pages</A>)
      Echoes of Angels:"The Dragon and his legions will wage a great war-the will
      of the beast will rise and death shall reign over all…" Prophecies of the
      Lioar Fàisneachd, the Gwyd'llyr book of Armageddon. (Winner of the Word
      Weaving Award of Excellence)
      Descent of Demons is coming in 2003 from <A HREF="www.zumayaoublications.com">Zumaya Publications</A>!