King Rat/Kushiel's Dart WAS is this list dead or what?

  • Al Griffith
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2003
      > From: "Tony Harris" <kodocha@...>
      > Subject: RE: RE: is this list dead or what?
      >
      > I bought King Rat and The Scar by China Mieville today

      I'm still waiting for the mass market paperback edition of "The Scar".
      "King Rat" is excellent, has some similarities to "Perdido Street Station",
      the same grotesque imagery, lots of vivid description, but in more of a
      real-world setting.

      > along with Kushiels
      > Dart.

      I bounced off that one. I don't see why any novel needs to be 900+ pages!

      Al