RE: [Fantasy_Books] RE: is this list dead or what?

  • Tony Harris
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 27, 2003
      I bought King Rat and The Scar by China Mieville today along with Kushiels
      Dart. Finished the Golden Fool earlier in the week.

      Kodo

      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 28, 2003
        aharlib@...

        > I bought King Rat and The Scar by China Mieville today along with Kushiels
        > Dart. Finished the Golden Fool earlier in the week.
        >
        > Kodo

        Way to go! You are in for a treat!
        Please see my review of The Scar plus lots of other regular contributions
        at:
        http://news.diversebooks.com/article.pl?sid=02/10/16/1515220&mode=thread
        Cheers!
        Amy
      • Tony Harris
        Message 3 of 12 , Feb 28, 2003
          I will read that. I was hoping to get on Al's good side with my purchases
          :)

          Kodo

          > I bought King Rat and The Scar by China Mieville today along with Kushiels
          > Dart. Finished the Golden Fool earlier in the week.
          >
          > Kodo

          Way to go! You are in for a treat!
          Please see my review of The Scar plus lots of other regular contributions
          at:
          http://news.diversebooks.com/article.pl?sid=02/10/16/1515220&mode=thread
          Cheers!
          Amy

        • Al Griffith
          Message 4 of 12 , Mar 1, 2003
            > From: "Tony Harris" <kodocha@...>
            > Subject: RE: RE: is this list dead or what?
            >
            > I will read that. I was hoping to get on Al's good side with my purchases
            > :)
            >
            > Kodo

            Yes, you've been very good.

            Al