Re: [Fantasy_Books] re Lisa & reading

  • The Bohemian Piano
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 9, 2003
      > I haven't read that book but am reading a Stephen Lawhead right now...he
      is a favourite of mine. I'm back to quite mode, writing and
      comptemplating...waiting for another acceptance and release date...oh so
      exciting to be an author.

      Syephen Lawhead is also one of my favourites. I think my favourite series
      by him is his Pendragon Cycle, closely followed by his Celtic Crusades.
      Hmmm, then again, maybe they're all just as good. Which book of his are you
      reading?

      The Bohemian Piano