Re: [Fantasy_Books] New poll for Fantasy_Books

  • Ken James
    Message 1 of 160 , Feb 7, 2003
      I want to vote but you left me out

      Canada

      Please, Please don't lump us in with the good ol US of A

      >From: Fantasy_Books@yahoogroups.com Reply-To: Fantasy_Books@yahoogroups.com
      >To: Fantasy_Books@yahoogroups.com Subject: [Fantasy_Books] New poll for
      >Fantasy_Books
      >Date: 7 Feb 2003 22:25:20 -0000
      >

      >Enter your vote today! A new poll has been created for the
      >Fantasy_Books group:
      >
      >Group Census. Where in the world are
      >you from?
      >
      > o US
      > o Australia/NZ/Pacific Islands
      > o UK
      > o Western Europe
      > o Eastern/Central Europe
      > o Asia
      > o Africa/India/Middle East
      > o South America
      > o Somewhere I've forgotten
      > o The Moon
      >

      >To vote, please visit the following web page:

      >Note: Please do not reply to this message. Poll votes are
      >not collected via email. To vote, you must go to the Yahoo! Groups
      >web site listed above.
      >
      >Thanks!

    • Chrischa
      Message 160 of 160 , Jun 4, 2007
        You know, I'm sorry to criticise the way this list works when I've not
        been nearly as long subscribed here as some of you, but wouldn't it be
        more fun to actually talk about these topics, rather then put them in
        endless polls in which only three or four people vote?

        - Chrischa