HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! & Two Towers

  • Kerry Orchard
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29, 2002
      I am still not ready for chatting but wanted to wish everyone a very, very
      happy, prosperous and healthy New Year!

      May your dearest dreams come true.
      I haven't even had time to read! Or write!

      Am going to see the Two Towers today and am very excited...just bought the
      first one on DVD. IT's like being a teenager again. Hope to back online and
      chatting soon.

      Take care,
      Kerry
      Kerry Orchard <http://www.kerryorchard.com/> author of:
      The Thoughtmaster's Conduit: 2002 EPPIE finalist best fantasy
      ISBN 1-58608-561-1 New Concepts Publishing Paperback&e-book av NOW

      On a world invaded by the Daha'et, the undead, only one
      force can destroy those who cannot be killed. . .and only
      one man and one woman can wield that force