Re: [Fantasy_Books] Digest Number 847

  • jockeykid2@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 19, 2002
      The Eye of Night is about three wanderers, an ex-priest, a battered prophet
      and an extremely beautiful lady. The story is told through the ex-priest's
      eyes, as he accompanies the other two on a journey north. The prophet has the
      Eye of Night, which is actually an egg, and when it hatches, god knows
      what'll happen. I love this book because there's a very sweet romance that I
      just fell in love with and best, we get a happy ending. Or sort of one.