Re: [Fantasy_Books] Digest Number 836

  • Jessica Rydill
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2002
      Hi Amy,

      Aw...blush...LOL that is me (said she feeling rather a twit).

      Actually, CHILDREN OF THE SHAMAN is coming out in the US in February 2003
      yeah! It is being published by Penguin. The book jacket says Roc but
      amazon.com seem to think it's Signet (confused? I was!).

      Book 2 just came out in England. I hope someone buys it.

      Re: things Potterish have not seen film 2 yet, hope I can, also waiting for
      LOTR II. Have also just finished reading "Night Watch" by Terry Pratchett,
      who never ceases to amaze, his bad books are good and his good books are
      *awesome*!

      Hey Amy I know SFRevu! And diversebooks... ;0)

      Jessica (falling back into the woodwork with a faint strangled cry)