Re: [Fantasy_Books] Red Sonja

  • Shadoe
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 13, 2002
      Kerry, I do think Red Sonja was a movie. I forget the leading character though. It was a LONG time ago.........LOL

      Shadoe
      BROKEN WINGS, a November release from Zumaya Publications
      http://www.zumayapublications.com/item.php3?id=78
      www.shadoesimmons.com
      Visit my online store: www.cafepress.com/shadoesimmons

      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 13, 2002
        Yes..., Red Sonja was a movie and it starred Bridgette Nielson and
        Arnold Schwarzinegger......If you are familiar with the comic book
        story-line, Red Sonja was only bested by one person (Conan), who she would
        never let have her even though she vowed that if any 'man' could best her,
        she would give in to his 'manly' needs.....its been a while, but I think that
        was the way the comic-story went...., but in the movie...., Arnold..., (who
        did not play the character Conan in the movie), could best her hand in combat
        and I believe got his 'manly' needs fulfilled......Like I said...., its been
        a while....., but I know for sure the actors and that Arnold's character was
        NOT Conan.... :)

      • Al Griffith
        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 14, 2002
          > Yes..., Red Sonja was a movie and it starred Bridgette Nielson and
          > Arnold Schwarzinegger.....

          A very bad movie, even worse than the Conan movie with Arnie.

          Al
        • peta smith
          Message 4 of 10 , Nov 14, 2002
            It was an Arnie movie - not one of his best.

            Peta

            At 07:21 PM 11/13/02 -0500, you wrote:
            > Kerry, I do think Red Sonja was a movie. I forget the leading character
            >though. It was a LONG time ago.........LOL
            >
            > Shadoe
            > BROKEN WINGS, a November release from Zumaya Publications
            > http://www.zumayapublications.com/item.php3?id=78
            > www.shadoesimmons.com
            > Visit my online store: www.cafepress.com/shadoesimmons

          • Ken James
            Message 5 of 10 , Nov 14, 2002
              Bridget Neilson (sp) Was Stallone's wife at one time

            • Tim Andrews
              Message 6 of 10 , Nov 15, 2002
                A ON topic post??? What is this doing here???

                --- In Fantasy_Books@y..., peta smith <petas@o...> wrote:

                > It was an Arnie movie - not one of his best.
                >
                > Peta

              • peta smith
                Message 7 of 10 , Nov 17, 2002
                  I don't know why I bother Tim, I wake up and 150 posts have been left over
                  night, I'm always so far behind there's really no point contributing!!

                  Peta

                  At 12:55 PM 11/15/02 -0000, you wrote:
                  > A ON topic post??? What is this doing here???
                  >
                  ><> wrote:
                  >>
                  >> It was an Arnie movie - not one of his best.
                  >>
                  >> Peta

                • Tim Andrews
                  Message 8 of 10 , Nov 17, 2002
                    Sorry... we'll be good now...
                    lol

                    --- In Fantasy_Books@y..., peta smith <petas@o...> wrote:

                    > I don't know why I bother Tim, I wake up and 150 posts have been
                    left over
                    > night, I'm always so far behind there's really no point
                    contributing!!

                    > Peta
                    >
                    > At 12:55 PM 11/15/02 -0000, you wrote:
                    > > A ON topic post??? What is this doing here???
                    > >
                    > ><> wrote:
                    > >>
                    > >> It was an Arnie movie - not one of his best.
                    > >>
                    > >> Peta

                    Service.