Request Members Read and Review Edited Chapter of new Sci-Tech-Mystery-Thriller

  • Jonathan & Peter Brown
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 4, 2002
      I would surely appreciate a review from interested members of the first
      edited chapter of my new novel; it's the first book in the ANCESTOR SERIES
      OF Sci-Tech-Mystery-Thrillers, The Mountain & The Ice Cap. I've set it up
      on my Web Site so you can copy the PDF File to your computer and come back
      to the Web Site to make your review comments on a simple form. Your
      valuable inputs will help me write a better book, and I will cherish and
      respect the giving of your precious time. I'm anxious for positive feedback
      and any fix-it advice. Please go to
      http://www.gracepublishing.org/page52.html
      <http://www.gracepublishing.org/page52.html> .

      Thanks, and Best Regards to all my Yahoo Group members,
      Marshall Chamberlain
      Author, Publisher, Speaker

    • H. Mazarakis
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 4, 2002
        I promise to do this soon but not right away. I found I am doing so many reviews I'm not writing. Therefore I want to meet certain writing goals before I review anything else. I'll probably be killing more commas by Wednesday :-)

        Helen M.

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 4, 2002

          Why would we want to do that?

          Al

          ---
        • Scott Bakker
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 4, 2002
            > > From: Jonathan & Peter Brown [mailto:publishers@...]
            > > I would surely appreciate a review from interested members of
            > > the first edited chapter of my new novel
            >
            > Why would we want to do that?
            >
            > Al

            Because we're gulls who fall for advertising gimmicks...

            scott/
          • H. Mazarakis
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 4, 2002
              Wait that wasn't a real contributor?

              I need more coffee.

              Helen M.

              Never, ever, ever put ketchup on your hotdog.