Piers Anthony impressive links

  • Kerry Orchard
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 18, 2002
      Piers has an impressive list of publishers on his site and notes about them
      if they have been a problem to him or others, advice, very interesting to
      find my own publisher, New Concepts listed.

      Piers Anthony
      http://www.hipiers.com/publishing.html#N1

      Kerry

      Kerry Orchard <http://www.kerryorchard.com/>
      The Thoughtmaster's Conduit: 2002 EPPIE finalist best fantasy
      ISBN 1-58608-561-1 New Concepts Publishing Paperback&e-book av NOW

      On a world invaded by the Daha'et, the undead, only one
      force can destroy those who cannot be killed. . .and only
      one man and one woman can wield that force