Re: Author CHAT on AOL

  • Tim Andrews
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2002
      --- In Fantasy_Books@y..., Matthew Graybosch <matthew.graybosch@c...>
      wrote:
      > I smell spam...

      *sniffs around*
      hmm. *sniffs some more*
      It's certainly a very difficult decision, as its very borderline, but
      it does roughly pertain to the topic, so I don't think i'll pounce.
      Yet.

      But beware Caitlyn. I know who you are. I know where you live. Every
      step you take. Every word you type. I shall be there. Watching.
      Waiting...
    • Matthew Graybosch
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 1, 2002
        On Tue, 01 Oct 2002 13:41:10 -0000
        "Tim Andrews" <ireand@...> sat down and belted out:

        > But beware Caitlyn. I know who you are. I know where you live. Every
        > step you take. Every word you type. I shall be there. Watching.
        > Waiting...

        We know you're from the ghetto of the internet (aka AOL), Caitlyn, and we
        watch. We are the Bastard Operators from Hell and we are standing by. >^..^<

        --
        Matthew Graybosch
        http://www.starbreaker.net