Re: [Fantasy_Books] Author CHAT on AOL

  • Matthew Graybosch
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 30, 2002
      On Mon, 30 Sep 2002 23:38:55 EDT
      caitlynmckenna@... sat down and belted out:

      > Tuesday, October 1
      > The Realms of the Supernatural and Paranormal chat guest will be
      > Caitlyn McKenna
      > Time: 9-10 PM ET
      > In  <A HREF="aol://2719:3-159-The%20Printed%20Word/">The Printed Word
      > chatroom</A>

      I smell spam...

      --
      Matthew Graybosch
      http://www.starbreaker.net
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 1, 2002
        --- In Fantasy_Books@y..., Matthew Graybosch <matthew.graybosch@c...>
        wrote:
        > I smell spam...

        *sniffs around*
        hmm. *sniffs some more*
        It's certainly a very difficult decision, as its very borderline, but
        it does roughly pertain to the topic, so I don't think i'll pounce.
        Yet.

        But beware Caitlyn. I know who you are. I know where you live. Every
        step you take. Every word you type. I shall be there. Watching.
        Waiting...
      • Matthew Graybosch
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 1, 2002
          On Tue, 01 Oct 2002 13:41:10 -0000
          "Tim Andrews" <ireand@...> sat down and belted out:

          > But beware Caitlyn. I know who you are. I know where you live. Every
          > step you take. Every word you type. I shall be there. Watching.
          > Waiting...

          We know you're from the ghetto of the internet (aka AOL), Caitlyn, and we
          watch. We are the Bastard Operators from Hell and we are standing by. >^..^<