Who is here?

  • Tim Andrews
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 3, 2000
      To all.

      In the last few months, this list has .. well.. died. Althogh in theory there are over 30 pls subscribed to fantasy_books, there have been not many posts. In fact, in All of December.. none. :(
      So this is my Question to all members. Do you want to try and resussetate this list, or shall I simply delete it as a failure. If you want this list to continue, think of things to talk about! Can SOMEONE please message me back!
      All the best
      Tim .... yoru friendly list moderator.
    • Per O. Isdahl
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 4, 2000
        >From: "Tim Andrews" <ireand@...>
        >To: <fantasy_books@onelist.com>
        >Subject: [Fantasy_Books] Who is here?
        >Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2000 22:48:36 +1100

        I am still here, but I now working a lot, but I enjoy reading it. (when I
        can.)

        P.Isdahl
      • Diamond Lightfoot
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 4, 2000
          > I am still here, but I now working a lot, but I
          > enjoy reading it. (when I
          > can.)
          >

          > P.Isdahl

          I am here also. I haven't had a chance to start
          reading anything yet this year, although I have a few
          on my list. Robert Jordan is one and maybe some
          Stephen R Donaldson.

          =====
          Diamond Lightfoot ICQ# 10962503
          http://www.clanofthelostdragon.com
          http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Dreamworld/4494
          http://messenger.yahoo.com
        • Dianne Hughes
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 5, 2000
            Sorry Tim, I forgot it existed and wondered who the email was from, the
            problem I can never think of anything to talk about even though I read a
            lot of fantasy. If someone starts the discussions I will usually join
            in
            regards
            Dianne Hughes
            Teesdale, Victoria