Re: awe WAS Mary Gentle...

  • gdehond
    Message 1 of 19 , Jul 31, 2002
      A dictionary will only give you words, and sometimes words just
      aren't good enough to express what you feel. And for some people,
      they can't narrow it down to a few books that stand out. So it
      really depends on that person as to identifying awe and wonder.

      For example, if you asked me to rate something on a scale of one to
      ten, I can't, because I think in terms of something being great,
      good, OK, or bad, and that's about it. Where's the difference
      between 7 and 8? Can't really say myself, though I imagine someone
      else can. Life's so complicated...but that's what makes it fun.