Invitation to join ThemeSwaps@onelist.com

  • jo@dragon.net.au
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 1969
      Hello,

      I would like to invite you to join the ThemeSwaps mailing list.

      The description of this mailing list is:

      This is a list where you can organise your own and be in theme swaps of all
      kinds! All swaps are done via snail mail, and all have themes such as fantasy,
      yellow, cats, pens and anything else you can think of! If you know how to
      organise swaps and are committed to their upkeep, you're more than welcome to
      hold them in here! If you don't want to organise any, but want to be included in
      as many or little swaps as possible, this is the place to be! Keywords:
      swapping, themes, swap, trade, trading, mail, penpals.

      You can join this list by going to the following web page:

      http://www.onelist.com/subscribe.cgi/ThemeSwaps

      If you do not wish to join this list, please ignore this message.

      Thanks,

      jo@...
      List Owner