Re: [Fantasy_Books] Re tremors 3

  • lindsey
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 30, 2002
      I thought they were supposed to be funny. If not all
      funny, just a drama coupled with that. And did I hear
      you right- there's a Tremors 3??? Oh, tell me is it
      new or I have I been sleeping. I have to say Tremors 2
      is one of my favorites, so if there's a three I would
      love to see it!

      --- Kerry Orchard <kerry@...> wrote:
      > Tell me, were the tremors movies supposed to be
      > funny? I find that a relief
      > because I certainly found them...amusing.

      http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com
    • wildfire50uk
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 4, 2002
        theres is a Tremors3 but not with most of
        the original cast
        http://us.imdb.com/Title?0259685
        this will take you to more info...
        i do remember a rumour that Fred Ward and
        Kevin Bacon were going to do another Tremors
        but they must have passed on it
        Wildfire(malcolm)
        And yes they were suppose to be funny :-)
        -