RE: [Fantasy_Books] Trying to remember a novel title

  • Omar Morales
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 14, 2002
      Sounds a bit like magician, but not at the beginning.
      Sorry if that was no help.

      Omar

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 17, 2002
        Echoes of Angels by Caitlyn McKenna. The fantasy and contemporary mix made for an unusual and very good plot and story. The characters were very vivid, the romance holding just the right mix of sexual tension, and conflict. All in all, its one of the best books I've read this year. And I've read a lot of books this year.

        Shadoe
        Reviewer: AAM Reviews www.geocities.com/murderlist
        Reviewer: The Best Reviews www.thebestreviews.com